FinXL I.T Professional Services is an innovative Australian-owned company providing our clients with technology-enabled business solutions and consulting services.
As the 'go-to' mid-tier Service Provider for many Australian and International clients, FinXL enjoys a diverse client portfolio, boasting some of the industry's leading: Telecommunication, Banking and Finance, and Commercial Corporations, along with many State and Federal Government Departments.
We are seeking several Sr. Business Project Managers to join our team full time who will be working onsite in Melbourne CBD. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll out products that deliver the company's vision and strategy.
About the role:
A melbourne-based project where the client requires a Strong Sr. Business Project Managers to assist in their Regulatory and Marketing Programs. Sr. PM will be accountable for developing, planning, organizing, staffing, leading, and controlling program and project activities to ensure outcomes satisfy key stakeholders including Partners, Colleagues, and Customers.
- Accountable for developing the project strategy and managing scope, solution, and delivery approach.
- Accountable for defining delivery plans and manage execution against the plan, optimizing sequence in line with prioritization, resource capacity, capability, and other constraints. Facilitating option assessments, trade-off conversations, and impact assessments as required
- Accountable for ensuring assigned Programs/Projects adhere to Divisional and Group policies e.g. EPO Governance Framework, Internal Risk Framework.
Required experience & skill requirements:
- Demonstrated experience and track record in leading multiple projects with a budget up to at least $10m, or leading streams within large-scale, multi-dimensional, multi-year programs.
- 7+ years in Program, Project delivery across a diverse range of projects e.g. business transformation, application development, cultural change.
- Delivery of complex solutions across business and technology.
- Financial Services experience (Insurance, Banking, Superannuation, Investment banking, etc)
- Experience working on compliance or risk or remediation or regulatory project.
- Experience in marketing projects would be nice but not essential.
To apply for this fantastic opportunity, please create an up-to-date catered C.V and 'Apply Now.