FinXL I.T Professional Services is an innovative Australian owned company providing our clients with technology enabled business solutions and consulting services.
As the 'go-to' mid-tier Service Provider for many Australian and International clients, FinXL enjoys a diverse client portfolio, boasting some of the industry's leading: Telecommunication, Banking and Finance and Commercial Corporations, along with many State and Federal Government Departments.
We are seeking Sr. Change Consultant with technology and financial services background to join our team.
About the role:
Working across Workplace Technology and enterprise to ensure the seamless delivery of change across the organisation deploying change management, leadership and stakeholder management. This involves leading change across multiple smaller initiatives simultaneously or leading change work in larger, more complex programs. Ultimately ensuring change is effectively and proactively managed and impacted business areas experience a smooth transition, which minimises operational risk and disruption.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Provide the workplace initiative and supported businesses with day-to-day change management leadership and subject matter expertise. Ensure change activities have end-to-end ownership, including delivery of the change work as per agreed plans, ensuring co-ordination and integration of change activities
- Develop a Change Management Strategy and/or Plan for the project detailing the overall change management approach, key activities, resource requirements, risks, change measures and
- Stakeholder Management and Engagement including stakeholder buy-in / agreement on the change approach, accountabilities and ownership for key transition activities and change outcomes.
- Oversee the design, execution and business ownership for the transition activities to ensure the success of transition to the new ways of working and long-term sustainability of the change outcomes.
Experience and Skills Required:
- Experience in banking/financial sector is must
- Defining and delivering e2e change management across large-scale projects.
- Strong Stakeholder management / engagement.
- Sound written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to plan and scope activities, identify gaps, risks and issues and mitigate them to ensure objectives will be met.
- Excellent communication, stakeholder engagement (senior management) influencing, negotiation and management skills
- Facilitating workshops and delivering briefing sessions to small and large audiences
- Passion for effective enterprise collaboration
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and the ability to quickly assimilate information
- Experience working with Agile methodology/projects
To apply for this fantastic opportunity, please create a cover letter outlining your reason(s) for consideration, along with an up to date catered C.V and 'Apply.