Sr. DevOps Engineer - M24
|Job Title:||Sr. DevOps Engineer - M24|
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Contact Name:||Kamal Mann|
|Job Published:||October 21, 2021 07:17|
Sr. DevOps Engineer
We're looking for a passionate DevOps Engineer to help enhance our cloud offering and services. Some of the key things you'll do:
- Design and build an automation framework that can be easily built upon and used across the organisation.
- Identify tasks that will benefit from automation and recommend automation enhancements.
- Automate activities across the life cycle, from platform build and software installation, through to operational assurance, configuration management, change management, event management, environment augmentation, and decommissioning
- Work closely with architects, developers, technical leads, and product owners, as required, to produce secure, cost-effective, automated cloud solutions to support the cloud strategy
- Design/specifications meet the organisation's Security Controls
- Creation, modification, and enhancement of infrastructure code, where appropriate delivered for Continuous Delivery (CD) and Continuous Integration (CI) in accordance with DevOps best practice
- Provide accurate estimates for automation, uplift, security, and maintenance activities
- Engage/interact with 3rd party vendors in solution design and development and help ensure delivery as per design specifications and governance processes
- Liaise with Security in remediating any potential security risks
- Adopt new Cloud services that strengthen the platform security.
Essential Knowledge Skills and attributes:
- Experience with Cloud-based architecture and continuous deployment (AWS, Cloud Formation)
- Experience in securing infrastructure and applications in AWS
- Previous experience with CI/CD pipelines.
- Knowledge and experience in tools such as Jenkins, Artifactory, GitHub, Jira, Confluence, Imperva
- Experience in Ansible, Python, Bash, Puppet, Maven, Go
- Understanding and experience with quality assurance processes
About the company
FinXL I.T Professional Services is an innovative Australian-owned company providing our clients with technology-enabled business solutions and consulting services. As the 'go-to' mid-tier Service Provider for many Australian and International clients, FinXL enjoys a diverse client portfolio, boasting some of the industry's leading: Telecommunication, Banking and Finance, and Commercial Corporations, along with many State and Federal Government Departments.
Roll your mouse over to that Apply Now button if you think your skills and experience fit the bill for this role. Submitted CVs must be in Word.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's