Sr IOS Developer-M11
|Job Title:||Sr IOS Developer-M11|
|Job Published:||June 04, 2020 18:18|
FinXL IT Professional Services is an innovative Australian owned company providing our clients with technology enabled business solutions and consulting services. We have 20 years of year on year success. Our teams specialise in the following areas of technology recruitment (contract and permanent): DevOps | Business Intelligence | Big Data | Analytics | Infrastructure | Engineering | Digital; iOS Android| Front End Development| Back End Development | UX | UI | Research | Project Management | Change Management | AdOps | Service Delivery.We are looking for a Sr.IOS Developer as a part of a highly skilled team of consultants working in our Tier 1 Client in Melbourne CBD.
You will be assigned in to one of our clients many project portfolios encompassing digital initiatives and revolutionary payment systems. You will likely be exposed to many up to date technologies which you can built on to your current development skills sets and experience.
This role will be within our enterprise client’s IT Digital Services projects developing digital customer UI, business systems and applications.
- 9+ years total experience.
- 4+ years native iOS experience.
- Experience in corporate environment.
- Experience in at least two industries (eg Social media and Finance) the requirement is to have experienced more than one set of different business needs and culture.
- Proficient in Swift.
- Proficient in Objective-C.
- Awareness of Objective-C and Swift interoperability and bridging.
- Experience with Universal Apps in a large scale deployment (>500,000 users).
- Experience with Agile Scrum or Agile Lean methodologies.
- Ability to explain technical concepts to non-technical audience.
- Experience with CI/CD processes.
- Experience using Git.
- Experience performing Code Reviews through Pull Requests.
- A solid understanding of risk and security within the context of iOS.
- Experience with Accessibility.
- Experience writing Unit Tests.
- Experience with Interface Builder.
- All members of that team must be willing to learn and contribute to the learning of others. This includes members of the team with skillsets outside of programming (eg UX designers).
- Debate is encouraged but mutual respect must be maintained.
- A philosophical approach to code is required. It isn't enough to blindly copy, you must understand why and question if you feel improvements can be made.
- Improvement is encouraged but will be done in consultation.
- Willingness to learn and challenge processes so to improve efficiency.
To apply for this fantastic opportunity, please create a cover letter outlining your reason(s) for consideration, along with an up to date catered C.V to email@example.com or push ‘Apply Now’.
Shortlisted consultants are contacted shortly.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's