Sr. Perl Developer - M24
|Job Title:||Sr. Perl Developer - M24|
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Contact Name:||Kamal Mann|
|Job Published:||December 06, 2021 13:02|
FinXL I.T Professional Services is an innovative Australian-owned company providing our clients with technology-enabled business solutions and consulting services.
As the 'go-to' mid-tier Service Provider for many Australian and International clients, FinXL enjoys a diverse client portfolio, boasting some of the industry's leading: Telecommunication, Banking and Finance, and Commercial Corporations, along with many State and Federal Government Departments.
We are seeking several Perl Developers to join our team full-time who will be working onsite in Melbourne CBD. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll out products that deliver the company's vision and strategy.
- Strong Perl with knowledge on how to debug Perl scripts.
- Basic Java Script and HTML knowledge.
- Able to write SQL queries including joins.
- Shell Scripting and good Unix OS developer knowledge.
- A philosophical approach to code is required.
- Willingness to learn and challenge processes so to improve efficiency.
- Use CGI Perl and Apache.
- Work through complex array and hash reference.
- Call Rest API's and Create Rest API's in Perl.
- Fork, Error Handling, File processing and parsing.
- Use ssh, scp, ftp in Perl context.
- Create new modules and use existing modules.
- Work with classes and objects.
- Able to call external scripts/commands from inside Perl scripts.
Roll your mouse over to that Apply Now button if you think your skills and experience fit the bill for this role. Submitted CVs must be in Word.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's