FinXL I.T Professional Services is the right organization for you. We are an innovative Australian owned company providing our clients with technology enabled business solutions and consulting services.
As the 'go-to' mid-tier Service Provider for many Australian and International clients, FinXL enjoys a diverse client portfolio, boasting some of the industry's leading: Telecommunication, Banking and Finance and Commercial Corporations, along with many State and Federal Government Departments.
We are looking for a Senior Program Coordinator to join our team. You will be responsible for end to end delivery of innovative trans-Tasman change, enabling a simpler, better claims and supply chain experience for our people, and customers. IIA is focused on uplifting intermediated insurance customers outcomes, through both digital and process change uplift.
As a Senior Program Coordinator, you will be:
- Responsible for the forecast and ensuring that the estimation for costs landing on a monthly basis is accurate
- Responsible for risk management; Jira & confluence administration; as well as management and support for the steering co and other working groups
- Main challenge is the size of the program and complexity, dealing with lots of technical and business teams
- Worked in complex IT or financial Services organisations
- Portfolio, Program Coordination experience on million dollar plus programs of work is a must.
- At least 5+ years' experience in Program Coordination or Junior PM
- Understands Waterfall and Agile methodology's
- Experience in coordination across multiple streams of work
- Financial, Resource, RAID and Monthly Delivery reporting experience
- Roll your mouse over to that Apply Now button if you think your skills and experience fit the bill for this role. Submitted CVs must be in Word.