Sr. Project Manager - M24
|Job Title:||Sr. Project Manager - M24|
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Contact Name:||Kamal Mann|
|Job Published:||March 09, 2021 09:40|
FinXL I.T Professional Services is an innovative Australian owned company providing our clients with technology enabled business solutions and consulting services.
As the 'go-to' mid-tier Service Provider for many Australian and International clients, FinXL enjoys a diverse client portfolio, boasting some of the industry's leading: Telecommunication, Banking and Finance and Commercial Corporations, along with many State and Federal Government Departments.
We are seeking a Sr. Project Manager to join our team full time who will be working onsite in Melbourne CBD. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company's vision and strategy.
About the role:
Sr. Project Manager will be responsible for the managing part of the delivery of funded initiatives in the Identity and Access Management Service team.
- initiating, managing and closing the projects.
- Planning and Estimating, project quality/ control, communication, stakeholder management, people leadership and knowledge harvesting
- Project leadership
- Senior stakeholder (GM / EGM level) engagement and management across the enterprise
- Project control over project activities
- Engagement into asset teams outside of Security
- JIRA / Rally management and automated reporting
- Manage schedule
- Manage project scope
- Banking experience
- Experience running business facing projects implementing technical change.
- Senior Stakeholder engagement skill (GM+ level)
- Has run Identity and Access Management (IDAM) projects or familiar with this technology area.
- Security / Technical experience
To apply for this fantastic opportunity, please create a cover letter outlining your reason(s) for consideration, along with an up to date catered C.V and 'Apply Now'.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's