FinXL I.T Professional Services is an innovative Australian-owned company providing our clients with technology-enabled business solutions and consulting services.
As the 'go-to' mid-tier Service Provider for many Australian and International clients, FinXL enjoys a diverse client portfolio, boasting some of the industry's leading: Telecommunication, Banking and Finance, and Commercial Corporations, along with many State and Federal Government Departments.
We are seeking a Tester with manual as well as automation experience. to join our team full time who will be working onsite in Melbourne CBD. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build, and roll out products that deliver the company's vision and strategy.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Five plus years as a Tester
- Knowledge of e-commerce is beneficial.
- Experience with Test Automation.
- Exposure in testing applications using tools such as SOAP UI and Postman, Cucumber/Selenium.
- Knowledge of tools including Jira, Confluence, test automation tools, test management tools.
- Leadership, Teamwork, Collaboration & Communication.
- Building strong relationships with cross-functional teams.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Solid judgment, reasoning, and decision-making abilities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to work in a collaborative and dynamic environment.
- Managing multiple projects at the same time.
- Manual as well as automation testing.
- Experience with security testing
To apply for this fantastic opportunity, please create a cover letter outlining your reason(s) for consideration, along with an up-to-date catered C.V and 'Apply Now.