Sr. UX/UI Designer
|Job Title:||Sr. UX/UI Designer|
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Contact Name:||Kamal Mann|
|Job Published:||November 27, 2020 16:59|
FinXL IT Professional Services is an innovative Australian owned company providing our clients with technology enabled business solutions and consulting services. We have 20 years of year on year success. Our teams specialise in the following areas of technology recruitment (contract and permanent): DevOps | Business Intelligence | Big Data | Analytics | Infrastructure | Engineering | Digital; iOS Android| Front End Development| Back End Development | UX | UI | Research | Project Management | Change Management | AdOps | Service Delivery.
We are looking for Sr. UX/UI Designer to join the team shaping the digital banking experience for our customers.
- You will be the lead product designer developing a new tool that will be used across multiple brands
- You will be responsible for all interaction design, research and exploration.
- You will lead the exploration and creative development of a new interface, making sure it improves on but stays relevant to the brand guidelines
- Actively connect with Brand and UX designers from other teams and products to make sure this new product stays aligned with the business.
- Consider end-to-end processes, and extensibility of interfaces to accommodate edge cases, and multiple brand/company usages
- Expressing these interactions into components and interactions
- Capturing components and setting up a design system (initially via Sketch library)
- Leading the interaction design (UX) development
- Working with key stakeholders to develop product direction & strategy
- Leading the interface (UI) design development and execution
- Documenting design decisions, and maintaining guidelines for the new tool.
Skills & Experience
- Interaction design & data analysis (from user feedback and stakeholder/field expert documentation) (UX)
- Interface design & concept development (UI)
- User experience testing and validation (UX Research & Validation)
- Working with component libraries
- Rapid prototyping
- Experience working with and/or establishing design systems, components and brand guidelines
- Creative development (extending brand guidelines to refresh), and designing a product for multiple brand usage
- Current Industry standard design tools (Sketch, or Figma, or Adobe XD)
To apply for this fantastic opportunity, please create a cover letter outlining your reason(s) for consideration, along with an up to date catered C.V and 'Apply Now'. If you have any questions prior to your application about this role, please feel free to contact Kamal Mann at: for discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's