Project Manager- SCRUM, Financials
|Job Title:||Project Manager- SCRUM, Financials|
|Job Published:||March 15, 2019 10:13|
• Competitive remuneration
• Sydney CBD Location
• Large, high profile organisation
This is a great opportunity for an Project Manager/SCRUM Master to join this large CBD based Telecommunications organisation.
Who you are
You will have the following skills/experience
• Certified SCRUM Master
• Waterfall and Agile delivery background
• Telecommunications industry experience
• Background in assessing and recommending Financial Architecture, including changes and improvements
• Strong background in financial management and analysis, including financial reporting especially the Profit and Loss statements
What’s on offer
This is a 6 month + engagement with a high profile organisation with highly competitive remuneration on offer.
Who we are
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
If you would like to be considered, please send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Jackie Gibbons on 02 8243 6822 to discuss further.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's