- March start
- Perm with FinXL and contracting options available
- Minimum clearance of NV2 (TSPV preferred)
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established innovative Australian company providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries including Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 850 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
FinXL are looking to engage a Storage Consultant for a Defence engagement.
Your duties may include the following:
- Design and provision of storage across EMC Vmax, VNX, Netapp to support database and virtualization solutions
- Resolution, analysis and root cause analysis for storage based issues within all production and non-production environments
- Centralized configuration and capacity management for all storage arrays across the environment
- Maintain and update technology documentation
- Manage and handle escalation for major incidents to the Team Leader and/or Major Incident Management team (SRMs)
- Run and distribute defined system management reports
- Prepare and distribute ad-hoc system management reports as requested
- Support the Incident and Event Management structure
- Identify and escalate any identified need for improvement to the Team Leader
- Participate as requested in process forums
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Relevant technical experience in Storage design and engineering
- Additional experience with Storage Vendors (EMC, HDS, NetApp)
- IT degree or equivalent
- NetApp, EMC, Vmware certification will be advantageous
- Strong understanding of DataONTAP 8 7-Mode and Cluster mode
- Experience in a SAN and NAS environment
- Experience with NetApp storage System integration (CIFS\NTFS permissions) within Active Directory infrastructure
- Experience with NetApp FC and iSCSI storage for VMWare vSphere and Microsoft Exchange/SQL
FinXL fosters a high-performing, inclusive workplace built on a foundation of excellence, respect and dignity. We take corporate social responsibility seriously through our ongoing activities with communities and staff involvement in these efforts. We are committed to environmentally friendly practices in both our own operations and our work with clients.
To be considered please send applications to email@example.com or contact Anu Ananth on 02 6243 6455 to discuss further.
FinXL does not accept unsolicited resumes or appreciate unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies.
FinXL encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.