FinXL I.T Professional Services is an innovative Australian owned company providing our clients with technology enabled business solutions and consulting services.
As the 'go-to' mid-tier Service Provider for many Australian and International clients, FinXL enjoys a diverse client portfolio, boasting some of the industry's leading: Telecommunication, Banking and Finance and Commercial Corporations, along with many State and Federal Government Departments.
We are seeking a System Analyst to join our team full time who will be working onsite in Melbourne CBD. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company's vision and strategy.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Ability to work autonomously with minimal direction and supervision.
- Customer Service Management focus.
- Well-developed stakeholder management skills.
- Uphold and demonstrating the Corporate Principles.
- Uphold and demonstrating the Compliance standards
- Working collaboratively across initiative and service teams to achieve the outcomes of the assignment.
- Applied learning from retrospectives and showcases.
- Adhere to governance and policy
- Manage risks and issues.
- Previous industry experience.
- Preferably with at least 2 years in banking and financial services.
To apply for this fantastic opportunity, please create a cover letter outlining your reason(s) for consideration, along with an up to date catered C.V and 'Apply Now'.