|Job Title:||System Engineer|
|Location:||Auckland, New Zealand|
|Salary:||NZ$85000 - NZ$100000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Samee Amin|
|Job Published:||November 04, 2020 12:30|
Reporting to GM Technology you will responsible providing support to all of their customers and solve their technical issues as efficiently as possible. You will troubleshoot and be responsible for debugging the environment and infrastructure of both production and non-production environments. You will be responsible for system documentation as well.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft products (Windows, AD, Exchange, etc…)
- Solid understanding of CISCO products, Networking tools, DNS etc…
- Experience with Storage systems will be an added advantage (IBM, NetApp)
- Prior experience working for a Medium to Large enterprise will be a big plus
- Candidates who are available on short notice (2-4 weeks) will be preferred.
- Open for both perm OR contract
If you require further info, please reach to Samee Amin.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
CyberArk Engineer (M4)
MECM SCCM Intune Engineer
Network Engineer (Copper)
Delivery Engineer - IdentityNow (M4)
Senior Engineer: Salesforce (SFDC) M6