FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Systems Engineer – Level 2/Level 3
· 12 month contract with extension
· NV1 Security clearance is required
The System Engineer role (Level, 2 & 3) is to understand engineering disciplines, implement engineering processes and procedures to ensure technical compliance and integrity. Communicate and engage with stakeholders, plan, develop, integrate, manage and evaluate projects and engineering management systems to deliver the engineering aspects within the client’s material capability life cycle. Investigate and expose risk, analyse and report on engineering issues, requirements, develop and implement recommendations and advice.
· Degree Qualified with (Minimum Bachelor degree)
· Experience as a Systems Engineer with an ability to provide leadership across all systems engineering domains.
· Familiarity with the ADF (Australian Defence Force) technical regulatory environment preferred.
· Technical knowledge of military systems essential, Tactical Data Links knowledge desirable.
If you re an experienced System Engineer and your skills and qualification match the requirements then please hit the apply button or email your resume to RosannaC@finxl.com.au to be considered for this position.