- Jan 2022 start | Canberra Location
- Contract opportunity until Jan 2023 with 2*12 months extension
- Australian Citizen - Must have an NV2 clearance
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established innovative Australian company providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries including Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 850 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
FinXL are looking to engage a Systems Administrator to provide system administrative support and in a key capability domain.
The key skills required are:
- Review and prioritise the needs for automating procedures, activities or tasks
- Design, develop, test and launch automation solutions
- Document development best practices, automation code, integration points, release and maintenance plans
- Transition of the developed code and systems into regular operations
- Knowledge transfer to developers, and be the Operations Expert in using Configuration Management Tools
- Produce analysis papers and design documentation
- Provide system administration solutions that demonstrate awareness of dependencies and limitations
- Participate in development of concept design, systems architecture and multi-system interfaces
- Track performance metrics and identify continuous improvement opportunities
- Participate in product selection and conduct assessments
- Build professional relationships with appropriate stakeholders to facilitate capability outcomes
- Project planning including scheduling and task prioritisation
- Plan, document and execute verification and validation activities
- Create Test and Evaluation Plans
- Create detailed standard operating procedures
The role requires you to have:
- Strong experience with Linux (RHEL)
- Strong experience in Windows Server
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in a systems administration role
- Proven experience inVMware virtual environment,
- Automation using Ansible Tower
- Expertise in PowerShell scripting and Python programming language
- Experience in deploying automated solutions in on-premises data centre
- Experience in containerisation technologies, Kubernetes/Docker
- Experience in PostGres, PostGIS, MSSQL administration
- Experience in DNS
- Experience in NetApp administration
- Experience in Elastic Stack (ELK) administration
- Experience in Splunk administration
- Experience inSCCM
- Application Deployment
- A track record of working on complex systems projects
- Experience in automating IT infrastructure and/or security tasks
- Have an active NV1 clearance at a minimum.
FinXL fosters a high-performing, inclusive workplace built on a foundation of excellence, respect and dignity. We take corporate social responsibility seriously through our ongoing activities with communities and staff involvement in these efforts. We are committed to environmentally friendly practices in both our own operations and our work with clients.
To be considered please send applications or contact Sinthu on 02 6243 6415 to discuss further.
FinXL does not accept unsolicited resumes or appreciate unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies.
FinXL encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.