|Job Title:||Systems Analyst|
|Location:||Canberra, Australian Capital Territory|
|Contact Name:||Anu Ananth|
|Job Published:||November 03, 2020 13:46|
- Minimum baseline clearance is a must
- 12-month engagement
- Defence experience will be preferred
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established innovative Australian company providing technology-enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries including Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain a competitive advantage and reach new heights.
FinXL are seeking to engage the services of a Senior Systems Analyst
- Provide expert advice and undertake Systems Analyst and administrative support;
- Provide ongoing refinement of the functional business requirements/process mapping
- Take a lead role in the continued maintenance of the existing Adobe Smart Form and its integration in addition, assist with the design, development support and integration of additional Adobe Smart Forms which may be required as part of the continued development of the system;
- Coordinate rapid development of specified functionality with the identified development team utilising Agile sprint development methodology;
- Undertake tracking management of issues identified throughout the Agile development cycle using an identified tracking management system ie. JIRA;
- Assist in the continued development support of detailed reporting and integration specification between the solution and Cognos BI interfaces
- Develop a test matrix for all aspects of the CT and Adobe Smart Form;
- Develop, undertake and document regression testing;
- Undertake the function specifications including development and delivery of the User Acceptance Testing (UAT) plans and scripts for all developments, ensuring all plans, scripts and outcomes are stored within Objective;
- Assist with the alignment, development, and execution of change management and where requested business transition plans for each of the listed project;
- Attend as required any relevant systems or technical meetings to support the project within the contract period;
FinXL fosters a high-performing, inclusive workplace built on a foundation of excellence, respect and dignity. We take corporate social responsibility seriously through our ongoing activities with communities and staff involvement in these efforts. We are committed to environmentally friendly practices in both our own operations and our work with clients.
FinXL does not accept unsolicited resumes or appreciate unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies.
FinXL encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's