FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Our Client a large Government department is looking for 5 x Systems and Software testers to join a new project starting in April. You will require Australian Citizenship, this is essential for the Security Clearance requirements of the positions.
If you have all or some of the below skills we would like to hear from you.
Skills and Experience required
- Demonstrated experience in Test Engineer roles
- Demonstrated experience in working with Test Automation systems/frameworks
- Demonstrated experience with Automation Tools such as;
• Unified Functional Tester (UFT)
- Demonstrated experience in different scripting languages such as:
- Demonstrated experience/skills working with HP ALM (v12)
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a multi-disciplinary Agile team environment.
1. Experience within an Australian Federal Government setting
2. Experience with integration to SAP systems.
3. Experience working with WCEM modules.
1. Demonstrated experience/skills working with HP ALM (v12)
2. Demonstrated experience in different scripting languages such as:
3. Demonstrated experience with Automation Tools such as;
- Unified Functional Tester (UFT)
4. Demonstrated experience in Test Engineer roles
5. Demonstrated experience in working with Test Automation systems/frameworks
APPLY NOW by submitting your CV in Word Format and we will contact successful applicants within 24 hours.