|Job Title:||Systems Engineer|
|Job Published:||November 08, 2019 13:26|
• Melbourne, CBD Location
• Great work environment
• Baseline or NV 1 Security Clearance required
This is a great role for a Systems Engineer – with Baseline or NV1 Security Clearance to join a large Melbourne CBD based telecommunications organisation.
Who you are:
You will have the following skills/experience:
• Understand engineering disciplines
• Unified Comms experience
• Integration experience
• Implement engineering processes and procedures
• Plan, develop, integrate, manage and evaluate projects and engineering management systems
• An understanding of the Defence Capability Life Cycle
• Hold an Australian Government security clearance (Baseline level and above)
What’s on offer
This is a 6 months + Contract in the Melbourne CBD in highly regarded organisation
If you would like to be considered, please send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Jackie Gibbons on 02 8243 6822 to discuss further.
Who we are:
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's