|Job Title:||Systems Engineer|
|Job Published:||November 13, 2019 12:26|
• Melbourne, CBD Location
• Great work environment
• Baseline or NV 1 Security Clearance required
This is a great role for a Systems Engineer – with Baseline or NV1 Security Clearance to join a large Melbourne CBD based telecommunications organisation.
Who you are:
You will have the following skills/experience:
• Understand engineering disciplines
• Unified Comms experience
• Integration experience
• Implement engineering processes and procedures
• Plan, develop, integrate, manage and evaluate projects and engineering management systems
• An understanding of the Defence Capability Life Cycle
• Hold an Australian Government security clearance (Baseline level and above)
What’s on offer
This is a 6 months + Contract in the Melbourne CBD in highly regarded organisation
If you would like to be considered, please send applications to email@example.com or contact Jackie Gibbons on 02 8243 6822 to discuss further.
Who we are:
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.