Finite Group have multiple Defence Systems Engineering opportunities for Sydney based engineers to join a dynamic, growing, and energetic organisation who offer complex and challenging technology design and integration solutions to Defence.
Primarily working in the naval weapons systems domain. Your role will cover a variety of engineering disciplines to achieve cutting edge and strategic design solutions for our Defence personnel.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Provide systems engineering requirements analysis, architecture definition and development of subsystems for naval combat systems integration and testing
- Develop and support verification and validation of system requirements
- Maintain and develop engineering artefacts
- Support product design initiatives and engineering change proposals
- Support and conduct integration and installation
Skills & Experience
- Tertiary qualifications in an engineering field (4-year degree minimum), ideal backgrounds in electrical/electronic, mechatronics and combat communications
- Due to multiple opportunities, we are seeking post graduate experience of 5+ years experience and upwards
- Demonstrated Defence systems engineering experience
- Demonstrated experience in the management of systems analysis, elicitation, determination and development of requirement. DOORS experience highly desirable
- Understanding of the Defence engineering lifecycle
- Must be an Australian Citizen with full working rights
- Must have an Active NV1 or higher security clearance
What extras are on offer
- Great work life balance
- highly competitive remuneration
- Salary sacrifice packaging for car leasing
- Yearly salary review options
Please submit your cv and covering letter in WORD FORMAT.
Who are we
Finite is an Australian owned, award winning independent Defence and Government technology recruitment company. We currently supply to many of the country's largest prime contractors, SMEs, PSPs, State and Federal Government organisations.