- Immediate hiring
- 12 months contract
- Minimum NV1 clearance is a must
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established innovative Australian company providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries including Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 850 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
FinXL is looking to engage a Systems Engineer with strong commercial/contractual and functional system elicitation experience required to support a Commercial Lead in a Tender Definition Phase, the primary focus of which is the consolidation of multiple existing sustainment contracts (predominately software applications).
Key Role responsibilities:
The Engineer will provide direct support for the procurement activities engaging with the Commercial Lead by delivering:
- Advising on engineering sustainment requirements and interpreting technical information
- Statement of Work development, including the identification and tailoring of Detailed Services
- Descriptions (DSD) and Data Item Descriptions (DID) to support the sustainment requirements
- RFT documentation and Evaluation of technical responses
- Review the current Systems and establish current systems architecture
- Review and inform on best practice solutions
- Participate and drive technical components in workshops
- Undertake stakeholder engagement activities
- Under the direction of the Product Manager, provide engineering support for the development of contract change proposals for existing contracts.
To be successful in this role:
- The System Engineer must be a good communicator with previous experience in ASDEFCON
- Will have undertaken similar activities to that of this requirement to consolidate contracts and develop an architecture an/or best solutions for delivering software application to support industry and in this case capability.
- Will be able to demonstrate their ability to engage with: Senior ADF Officers; APS and management; Program areas; Industry and current contractors inconsideration of business sensitivities.
- Hold qualifications in Bachelor of Engineering (preferable Systems Engineering and/or Software Engineering).
FinXL fosters a high-performing, inclusive workplace built on a foundation of excellence, respect and dignity. We take corporate social responsibility seriously through our ongoing activities with communities and staff involvement in these efforts. We are committed to environmentally friendly practices in both our own operations and our work with clients.
To be considered please send applications to email@example.com or contact Anu Ananth on 02 6243 6455 to discuss further.
FinXL does not accept unsolicited resumes or appreciate unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies.
FinXL encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.