Tableau developers M11
|Job Title:||Tableau developers M11|
|Job Published:||March 06, 2020 17:19|
FinXL IT Professional Services is an innovative Australian owned company providing our clients with technology enabled business solutions and consulting services. We have 20 years of year on year success. Our teams specialise in the following areas of technology recruitment (contract and permanent): DevOps | Business Intelligence | Big Data | Analytics | Infrastructure | Engineering | Digital; iOS Android| Front End Development| Back End Development | UX | UI | Research | Project Management | Change Management | AdOps | Service Delivery.
We are looking for Tableau developers as a part of a highly skilled team of consultants working in our Tier 1 Client in Melbourne CBD.
You will be assigned in to one of our clients many project portfolios encompassing digital initiatives and revolutionary payment systems. You will likely be exposed to many up to date technologies which you can built on to your current development skills sets and experience.
This role will be within our enterprise client’s IT Digital Services projects developing digital customer UI, business systems and applications.
- 9+ years total experience.
- 5+ years data driven environment experience (i.e.: data warehousing / data lakes).
- Experience in corporate environment.
- Experience in at least two industries (e.g. Finance and Data Services) the requirement is to have experienced more than one set of different business needs and culture.
- Experience in working large, complex projects in an unpredictable environment with competing priorities.
Provide experienced services to deliver the following; design, implement & consult on best practices cube design & performance. The resource will work and collaborate closely with designer.
The following roles and services will be required:
- Ensure the Content Zone Cube performs at the best of its technical capability.
- Influence of Enterprise Data Designers on Cube Techniques and performance considerations.
- Upskill of Enterprise Cube Designers and developers, including leading demonstration and information sharing sessions.
- Mentor and guide their team to ensure project development practises are being followed and the solution is understood.
- Facilitate solution design documentation for their assigned project(s) (Cube design).
- Collaborate with key project stakeholders including Designers, Project Managers, Asset Support Team, and Asset Managers.
- Have practical knowledge / extensive experience in creating large scale performant cubes (1 billion plus rows).
- Have solid hands-on technical experience in technologies such as Oracle PL/SQL, SQL Server, SQL, and Java.
- Understand and implement CI/CD methods of code build and deployment.
To apply for this fantastic opportunity, please create a cover letter outlining your reason(s) for consideration, along with an up to date catered C.V to email@example.com or push ‘Apply Now’.
Shortlisted consultants are contacted shortly.