Team Assistant - part-time
|Job Title:||Team Assistant - part-time|
|Job Published:||March 25, 2019 15:23|
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Our client, a large North Sydney based telecommunications organisation, is looking for an experienced Team Assistant in part-time (3 days over 4 or 4 days over 5).
• Provide diary/meeting booking assistance
• Preparing documents, invoices and estimates
• Preparing and attending meetings
• Support events and small projects
Who you are
You will have the following skills/experience
• Minimum 3 years’ experience working in a medium to large corporate
• Strong capability in Microsoft Office based working tools – PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook
• Strong verbal communications skills
• Experience working in a large team environment
• Worked with or managed financial processes preferable
What’s on offer
This is a 6 months+ engagement with a high profile organisation with highly competitive remuneration on offer.
If you would like to be considered, please send your application to Julia Leung on firstname.lastname@example.org or click the apply button.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Melbourne CBD, Victoria
Platforms Engineer - Cloud (Azure)
Auckland, New Zealand
NZ$100000 - NZ$125000 per annum
Sydney, New South Wales
Project Support Officer
Canberra CBD, Australian Capital Territory
Senior Ansible Developer