Technical Analyst – Data & Reporting (M16)
|Job Title:||Technical Analyst – Data & Reporting (M16)|
|Job Published:||January 09, 2020 14:19|
Who we are:
FinXL IT Professional Services is an innovative Australian owned company providing our clients with technology enabled business solutions and consulting services.The Finite group is a multi-award winning consultancy recognised across Australia and New Zealand for excellence in recruitment for the technology consultancy space. We have 20 years of year on year success. Our teams specialise in the following areas of technology recruitment (contract and permanent): DevOps | Business Intelligence | Big Data | Analytics | Infrastructure | Engineering | Digital; iOS Android| Front End Development| Back End Development | UX | UI | Research | Project Management | Change Management | AdOps | Service Delivery |
We are looking for a number of highly skilled professionals to work on a programme of work that revolves around backend development for data extraction and front end based report generation. To be suitable for these roles you will have to demonstrate advanced skills in Tableau, Excel & VBA, PowerShell scripting, Alteryx and SQL. Additional skills required include the following:
Duties will include, but not be limited to;
- Work collaboratively with stakeholders to understand technical/business requirements, and to create innovative data reports, data outputs and data solutions;
- Identify, extract, analyse and assess data across varied datasets;
- Analysis and interpretation of strategic operational performance insights and propose data driven recommendations;
- Actively seek continuous improvement, automation and maintenance of analytical tools, systems and operational processes;
- Improve data quality;
- Build’s reporting and test to ensure quality of output;
- Develops Strong stakeholder relationships and improves service delivery;
- Collaboratively guides junior team members to ensure solutions are developed with minimal/no defects;
- Ensures data requests and outputs comply with Enterprise wide data governance standards.
Depending on level of capability, other duties will be applicable.
It is preferred that the successful applicant possess;
- A minimum of 2 years relevant experience
- Experience within an Agile environment and thorough understanding of Agile methodologies preferable
- Excellent communication, time-management and people skills required
If you would like to be considered, please send applications to Peter Lipscombe on email@example.com or click the apply button.
Please note: Given the expected volume of applications, only short listed applicants will be contacted.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's