Technical Analyst - M24
|Job Title:||Technical Analyst - M24|
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Contact Name:||Kamal Mann|
|Job Published:||March 24, 2022 14:24|
FinXL I.T Professional Services is an innovative Australian-owned company providing our clients with technology-enabled business solutions and consulting services.
As the 'go-to' mid-tier Service Provider for many Australian and International clients, FinXL enjoys a diverse client portfolio, boasting some of the industry's leading: Telecommunication, Banking and Finance, and Commercial Corporations, along with many State and Federal Government Departments.
We are seeking a Technical Analyst to join our team full time who will be working onsite in Melbourne CBD. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build, and roll out products that deliver the company's vision and strategy.
About the role:
You will have knowledge of Programming/Scripting knowledge in Python, Pandas, Machine Learning, and AI techniques (e.g. supervised and unsupervised machine learning techniques, statistical analysis, NLP).
To be successful in this role you will have these essential skills:
- Hands-on experience of Python / Pandas (Mandatory)
- Hands-on experience in Java/ API development including Microservices.
- You will have experience with Optical Character Recognition (OCR) technology such as AWS Textract and being able to use Python to extract information from data would be ideal.
- Sound understanding of software engineering practices (unit testing, version control (Git), code review)
- Deep experience in data manipulation/wrangling techniques for unstructured data.
- Experience with cloud AWS services (S3, Lambda, SNS, SQS) in a capacity to build, design and implement solutions.
- Experience with containerisation (e.g. Docker, Kubernetes) (Desirable).
Key responsibilities include:
- Work closely with business analysts, project managers, product owners, and functional experts (business) to validate technical integration and development conform to requirements.
- Work with SMEs to elicit requirements, build solutions and support them in production.
- Manage and execute change requests, incident triage, and problem resolution to support the development and maintenance of systems/ solutions.
- Available for on-call production support requirements.
Roll your mouse over to that Apply Now button if you think your skills and experience fit the bill for this role. Submitted CVs must be in Word.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's