Technical Analyst - M24
|Job Title:||Technical Analyst - M24|
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Contact Name:||Kamal Mann|
|Job Published:||July 07, 2021 15:38|
- Technical analysis of APIs - interpreting and incorporating technical details into stories to support the development effort.
- Excellent communication, organization, and time management skills.
- Become part of a leading Financial Institute in Melbourne.
FinXL is seeking a focused and enthusiastic Technical Analyst to join our existing talented team. You will be part of a specialist team working across DevOps practices, Operations and Development.
- 5+ years within a Technical Analysis or a similar analysis role
- Strong experience in business and process analysis, mapping, and engineering
- Experience working in large, complex projects in an unpredictable environment
- Development and delivery of requirements and processes supporting the build and release of customer-facing digital assets
- Proven experience working collaboratively with User Experience teams
- Experience working with digital and online platforms
- Incepting features with their scrum team to size up to high-level effort and break down a delivery into epics.
- Building and maintaining their scrum team's delivery backlog - working closely with the scrum team to define what needs to be built in the form of user stories.
- Business analysis of current state and future state within the context of the Service
- Working directly with our Digital LT and key stakeholders to help prioritize work, regularly communicating outcomes, opportunities, risks, and issues.
- Working closely with key internal stakeholders such as (CX/UX, Management Assurance, Change, Product teams, Project teams, etc) and other technology teams to deliver the digital roadmap.
About the company
FinXL I.T Professional Services is an innovative Australian-owned company providing our clients with technology-enabled business solutions and consulting services. As the 'go-to' mid-tier Service Provider for many Australian and International clients, FinXL enjoys a diverse client portfolio, boasting some of the industry's leading: Telecommunication, Banking and Finance, and Commercial Corporations, along with many State and Federal Government Departments.
Roll your mouse over to that Apply Now button if you think your skills and experience fit the bill for this role. Submitted CVs must be in Word.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's