• Large, high profile organisation
• Exciting project
• Long term contract
Our client, a large Kogarah based Financial Services organisation, is looking for an experienced Technical Business Analyst for a large applications and infrastructure migration project.
Who you are
You will have the following skills/experience
• Conduct requirement analysis for the Repliweb application and provide the requirements to DevOps Team to migrate this functionality to Jenkins so that the Win 2003 server in which Repliweb application is hosted can be decommissioned.
• Map the sensitive application logs in Log store System so that the Log insights project can treat the sensitive data while migrating the logs to Splunk.
• Work with application SMEs to capture the Application changes as result of migrating 79 FTP instances to a new VM platform
• Assist in Test case preparations
• Develop risk/compliance documents for SQL DB decommissioning.
• Background in Banking Applications - Wealth, Insurance, Workplace Services HR.
• Experience and Knowledge in Sterling, SFTP, FTP, Tibco and File Storage.
• Infra experience with VMs and Networks, Firewalls.
• Experience in managing technology vendor and dealing with divers teams
What’s on offer
This is a 9 months + engagement with a high profile organisation with highly competitive remuneration on offer.
If you would like to be considered, please send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Jackie Gibbons on 02 8243 6822 to discuss further, or Apply On Line. S12
Who we are
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.