Technical Business Analyst
|Job Title:||Technical Business Analyst|
|Location:||Sydney, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Riddhi Moitra|
|Job Published:||June 09, 2021 11:06|
* Sydney based
* Opportunity in Insurance Sector
* Long Term Opportunity
Our Client, is Australia and New Zealand's largest life insurer, with assets of over $31bn and over 1.5 million customers. They have proudly served customers in Australia since 1849 and New Zealand since 1854.
We are looking for a Technical Business Analyst with business savvy and hands-on technical skills for data analysis to perform tasks such as analyse and catalogue raw data from multiple sources, gather data definitions, establish reference data sets, data profiling, implement the data quality framework and any other aspects of data management required as identified by stakeholders.
You Will Enhance Us & Our Capabilities By:
* Implementing key Data Governance artefacts to ensure data is understood, owned and data lineage is captured - Metadata management defining an Enterprise Data Catalogue linked to a Business Glossary
* Implementing Reference Data Management for enterprise reference data.
* Develop a data quality capability - implement data quality measurement and monitoring capabilities, including the implementation of a new data quality solution to dashboard enterprise data quality issues.
* Developing and implementing a data profiling capability using the data platform.
* Developing strategies that help improve data quality and business operating efficiency.
* Ensuring established data frameworks follow privacy and regulatory requirements.
* Developing and supporting adherence to data governance principles, policies and standards to ensure compliance to organisation-wide data governance best practices.
In addition, you will have:
* Strong technical data analysis skills with experience in Data/Business Analysis
* Experience working within an enterprise environment with a focus on data management and data governance standards and practices
* Technical experience with Data Quality and Data Management tool kits - previous experience with Informatica Enterprise Data Catalog, DQ and Analyst, and Ref360 particularly preferred.
* Experience implementing data catalogues, business glossaries
* Experience defining data quality rules / business rules / data controls / data
* Experience consolidating reference data sets for reference data management
What's on offer
Long Term Contract (12 months) with a Competitive Salary
If you would like to be considered, please send applications or contact Riddhi Moitra on 8243 6827 to discuss further or apply on line. Job Reference: S33
Who we are
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's