Technical Business Analyst
|Job Title:||Technical Business Analyst|
|Job Published:||July 11, 2019 16:03|
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Our client, a large Sydney Kogarah based financial organisation, is looking for an experienced Technical Business Analyst.
Working on a large IT core network transformation program within a team of like-minded Senior Business Analysts, the successful candidate will be responsible for engaging with business stakeholders and system owners, translating technical jargon into plain business speak. In doing this you will be informing the stakeholders and system owners of how their portfolio will be effected by the core network transformation, taking requirements from them and working with them to prepare for the upcoming changes.
Who you are
You will have the following skills/experience
• Extensive experience working as a Senior Business Analyst within a large, complex environments
• Solid knowledge and experience working on IT infrastructure projects (in particular networking, routing and switching)
• Strong written and verbal communication skills coupled with excellent documentation skills
• Strong ability to effectively engage with business and technical stakeholders
• Excellent ability to negotiate and influence
• Ability to work independently with little supervision as well as part of a large project team
What’s on offer
This is a 12 months+ engagement with a high profile organisation with highly competitive remuneration on offer.
If you would like to be considered, please send your application to Julia Leung on email@example.com or click the apply button.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's