Business Analyst - Server Security
|Job Title:||Business Analyst - Server Security|
|Job Published:||October 23, 2019 17:33|
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Our client, a large Sydney CBD based financial organisation, is looking for an experienced Business Analyst. This project is focusing on Advance Server Control and server security controls across different platforms.
Who you are
You will have the following skills/experience
• 5+ years’ experience as a Business Analyst in a large enterprise environment
• Hands-on experience in Server Security (Windows and Linux)
• Good understanding of cloud technologies preferred
• Proven experience in business processes design (As-Is, To-Be) and project scheduling
• Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
What’s on offer
This is a 6 months’ engagement with a high profile organisation working on a fast pace project.
If you would like to be considered, please send your application to Julia Leung on email@example.com or click the apply button.