Technical Business Analyst
|Job Title:||Technical Business Analyst|
|Job Published:||March 22, 2019 17:43|
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Our client, a large North Sydney based Government organisation, is looking for an experienced Technical Business Analyst for their Data Warehouse unit.
• Conducting Data Discovery activities on Data Warehouse, Data Marts and Reports to analyse data and determine if it is ‘fit for purpose’ in accordance with business requirements
• Utilises SQL and Data Query tools – running analysis against databases and tracking down anomalies, identifying patterns
• Documenting technical requirements, Training Material, As-is/To-be processes (dataflow diagrams, flowcharts) and test cases
• Undertaking system testing
• Provide post implementation support
Who you are
You will have the following skills/experience
• 3 + years’ experience working as a Technical Business Analyst in a Data Warehouse environment
• Good understanding of Data Warehouse and Business Intelligence reporting applications, interfaces and integrated operational environments
• Working knowledge of Data Warehousing concepts (ETL, Staging/Target Area, OLAP, Dimensional Modelling, Data Marts, etc.)
• Strong hands-on experience using SQL and MS Master Data Services
• Experience in UNIX, Sybase system administration
• Working experience in data analysis and understand SIT and UAT processes
• Excellent skills in MS Office products
• Preferable health knowledge/experience
• Good written and verbal communication skills and stakeholder engagement
What’s on offer
This is a 6 months+ engagement with a high profile organisation with highly competitive remuneration on offer.
If you would like to be considered, please send your application to Julia Leung on email@example.com or click the apply button.