|Job Title:||Technical Consultant|
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Contact Name:||Kamal Mann|
|Job Published:||May 11, 2021 11:02|
FinXL I.T Professional Services is an innovative Australian owned company providing our clients with technology enabled business solutions and consulting services.
As the 'go-to' mid-tier Service Provider for many Australian and International clients, FinXL enjoys a diverse client portfolio, boasting some of the industry's leading: Telecommunication, Banking and Finance and Commercial Corporations, along with many State and Federal Government Departments.
We are seeking a Technical Consultant to join our team full time who will be working onsite in Melbourne CBD. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company's vision and strategy.
About the role:
Workplace Transformation Program to design and build a single point of entry/Workspace on the existing Microsoft Teams platform. Through this point of entry, various staff applications will be integrated (via APIs) into Microsoft Teams, creating an enhanced mobile experience to access a multitude of functions such as: Staff Directory; Visitor Registration; Desk Booking; Smart Lockers.
Skills and Experience Required:
- SME level expertise in SharePoint Web development and administration on different SharePoint versions
- Devops CI/CD using Powershell, PNP, Github, Jenkins, Azure DevOps
- Experience of the specification, creation and delivery of PowerApps and PowerAutomates
- Project experience with: AngularJS, CSS, HTML, XML, JSON, REST API, SOAP, CSOM - Typescript, React, SPFramework (O365 SPOnline)
- Swag and Kong exposure
- General O365 experience - specifically MS Teams.
Few Role and Responsibilities:
- Work closely with the Delivery Lead to analyse requirements and contribute to the envisioning and creation of webparts and API integrations.
- Provide quality assurance for any works delivered by external providers, raising any defects promptly and accurately with the Delivery Lead.
- Work collaboratively with other service teams and influence with a focus on delivery
- Provide technical consultancy to the project in line with experience.
- Assist with operational readiness for the various applications within Microsoft Teams\Sharepoint platform prior to go-live.
To apply for this fantastic opportunity, please create a cover letter outlining your reason(s) for consideration, along with an up to date catered C.V and 'Apply Now'.
For confidential discussion, please get in touch with Kamal Mann at kamalm @finxl.com.au
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's