Technical Consultant- IAM - NV1
|Job Title:||Technical Consultant- IAM - NV1|
|Job Published:||July 16, 2019 16:14|
• Great opportunity
• Exciting project
• Long term contract
This is a great role for a Technical Consultant with Identity Access Management who holds NV1 Clearance to work for a large technology company in North Ryde.
Who you are
You will have the following skills/experience
• 5+ years of IT experience working with Identity & Access Management solutions (preferably within complex matrix structured organisations)
• Strong background in translating complex technical and architectural information into standard, non-specialist or IT language
• Extensive technical expertise in: Microsoft Windows operating systems, Active Directory, SCCM, Hyper -V, Office 365, certificate services, Azure Active Directory.
• Experience in IAM migration projects, PowerShell, cloud application delivery, identity management in Active Directory.
• Proven capacity to interpret complex policies and procedures
• Excellent understanding and experience working with Identity Lifecycle Management processes
• Stakeholder management-including experience in managing third party supplier implementations
• Knowledge of security controls, and how they can be applied in enterprise environments to create balanced position between security and user experience.
What’s on offer
This is a 6 - 12 months + engagement with a high profile organisation with highly competitive remuneration on offer.
If you would like to be considered, please send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Jackie Gibbons on 02 8243 6822 to discuss further – or apply on line.
Who we are
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.