- Immediate start
- Minimum NV1 clearance is a must
- Long term engagement
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established innovative Australian company providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries including Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1500 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
FinXL is looking to engage a Technical ITSM Consultant to support our client
To be successful in this role:
- Must have experience of working on enterprise-wide ITSM solutions in a consulting role
- Must have good requirements analysis & design skills, including documentation & communication skills
- Must have excellent knowledge of:
• configuration & tailoring
• vertical/horizontal scaling, high-availability configurations
• SCAuto (email, paging)
• Integration experience using SM7 WSDL’s
- Experience across ITIL service support processes (Incident, Problem, Change) is essential
- Experience implementing ServiceCatalog
- Experience with Windows system administration & RDBMS is desirable
- Must have ITIL v2/3 Foundations certification, ITIL v2/3 Managers/Expert certification would be advantageous
- Understands future technology or operational trends as they relate to and support customer business requirements
- Expert or Master level of knowledge of specific technologies, IT operations, or IT disciplines
- Able to design planning for accessibility, scalability, and availability
FinXL fosters a high-performing, inclusive workplace built on a foundation of excellence, respect and dignity. We take corporate social responsibility seriously through our ongoing activities with communities and staff involvement in these efforts. We are committed to environmentally friendly practices in both our own operations and our work with clients.
To be considered please send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Anu Ananth on 02 6243 6455 to discuss further.
FinXL does not accept unsolicited resumes or appreciate unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies.
FinXL encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.