Technical Lead- AWS
|Job Title:||Technical Lead- AWS|
|Job Published:||September 03, 2019 13:19|
• CBD Based
• Large, high profile organisation
• Unique role
Our client, a large government organisation is looking for a Technical Lead- AWS to manage an AWS Cloud solution.
Who you are:
You will have the following skills/experience:
• Extensive experience in AWS Cloud Technical Leadership
• A tertiary qualification in Information Technology or Computer Science or related field
• 3+ years’ experience delivering AWS cloud solutions
• Experience with multiple scripting or development languages inc. one object-oriented language
• Experience with AWS serverless development including Lambda, RDS, DynamoDB, StepFunctions
• 2+ years’ experience in AWS core service implementation using VPCs, EC2, EBS, S3, IAM, ELB
• Experience in architecting and delivering DevSecOps code pipeline on AWS
• Experience with conventional provisioning technologies such as Puppet and Terraform
• Experience with agile software development methodologies, values, and procedures
• Experience with application services, edge services and middleware such as, API gateways,
Enterprise Service Bus, ElasticSearch/SOLR
• Understanding of Internet application technologies including; Internet protocols, firewalls,
web server configurations, internet application architecture and Internet security
• Experience building highly secure solutions on AWS (e.g. ISO, CIS, ISM, HIPAA, PCI)
What’s on offer
This is a 6 month + engagement with a high profile organisation.
If you would like to be considered, please send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Jackie Gibbons on 02 8243 6822 to discuss further- or apply on-line.
Who we are
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.