Technical Product Owner
|Job Title:||Technical Product Owner|
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Contact Name:||Lena Dao|
|Job Published:||October 04, 2021 18:26|
FinXL IT Professional Services is an innovative Australian owned company providing our clients with technology enabled business solutions and consulting services.
We are seeking experienced Technical Product Owners to join our Microservices Team.
Reporting to the Product Manager, your primary focus will be the ownership of the shaping backlog for the assigned scrum team/s.
- Work with the business to analyse the business needs and align product roadmap to strategic goals
- Work with business to understand scope and define backlog items (epics/ user stories) for a feature
- Manage the product backlog
- Asses value, develop cases, and prioritize stories, epics and themes to ensure work focuses on those with a maximum value that are aligned with product strategy.
- Participate in workshops to define requirements and release cycles
- Be available during sprints to respond to enquiries
- Collaborate with the Product Manager, Engineer Manager and Scrum Team/s to adjust features and priority every sprint as needed
- Translate MS requirements into detailed user stories.
- Groom user stories and elevate to 'Ready for Dev' state.
- Run story elaborations, sprint planning sessions and other Agile ceremonies.
- Collaborate with Solution Designers and/or project stakeholders (SMEs, BAs) to finalise business and technical requirements and design decisions
- Propose sprint candidates & ensure they are fully groomed as appropriate
- A strong technical background and in-depth understanding of Financial products and domains (operations, process, end users, customers, regulations).
- Management of stakeholders and their expectation.
- Deep understanding and experience with Agile methodologies.
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams to deliver on a common goal.
- Interpersonal skills and developing relationships with team members and customers.
- Experience in working with the busines to define the product roadmap
- Minimum of 3 year's experience as a Business Analyst/ Product Owner
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's