|Job Title:||Technical Specialist|
|Job Published:||March 12, 2020 17:48|
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Our client, a large North Sydney based telecommunication organisation, is looking for an experienced Technical Specialist.
• Work closely with the field team
• Initiate and design process and system improvements
• Oversee quality standards of fieldwork
• Create reports and overviews
Who you are
You will have the following skills/experience
• 8+ years’ experience in the telecommunication industry
• 5+ years’ experience working in a leadership role
• Proven knowledge of the Australian copper access network
• Strong background in telecommunications network technologies like fibre, coaxial, radio and satellite
• Experience working hands-on in the field inc. joint and cable installation and maintenance
• Strong stakeholder management and communication skills
What’s on offer
This is a 12 months’ engagement with a high profile organisation working on a fast pace project.
If you would like to be considered, please send your application to Julia Leung on email@example.com or click the apply button.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's