Technical Test Analyst - API M24
|Job Title:||Technical Test Analyst - API M24|
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Contact Name:||Kamal Mann|
|Job Published:||February 17, 2021 17:23|
FinXL I.T Professional Services is an innovative Australian owned company providing our clients with technology enabled business solutions and consulting services.
As the 'go-to' mid-tier Service Provider for many Australian and International clients, FinXL enjoys a diverse client portfolio, boasting some of the industry's leading: Telecommunication, Banking and Finance and Commercial Corporations, along with many State and Federal Government Departments.
We are seeking multiple Technical Test Analyst - API to join the team shaping the payment services experience for our customers.
This is a hands-on testing position which requires deep knowledge and understanding of all aspects of planning, developing and executing API testing.
What you'll do:
- Extensive knowledge of API testing and API automation.
- Create and maintain a test automation framework.
- Conduct effective and efficient testing to accommodate all the requirements on key projects and programs for delivery; ensuring all defects are recorded, tracked and resolved
- Have a strong theoretical and practical knowledge of key test and test automation tools,
- Assist in the development, implementation, maintenance, automation and process/documentation.
- Train and coach Payments BAU and project resources in the use of and methodologies adopted for testing.
- Have the ability to lead project test teams and create test execution and acceptance plans.
- Ability to create test summary reports and report in line with defect manage management practices.
- Have a good working knowledge of JIRA and QC (other) test management applications/practices.
What we're looking for
- Strong background in test automation tools, scripting and test practices - minimum five years of experience.
- Must have API testing experience. - minimum five years of experience.
- Experience with environment management and test data creation for test automation
- Ability to perform in waterfall / agile and hybrid environments
- Ability to manage / maintain automated test tools, scripts, and testing results to resolution
- Proven experience in testing for critical systems, complex technology environment Payments a bonus.
- Experience with writing test frameworks from scratch.
To apply for this fantastic opportunity, please create a cover letter outlining your reason(s) for consideration, along with an up to date catered C.V and 'Apply Now'.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's