Technical Test Analyst (API) - M24
|Job Title:||Technical Test Analyst (API) - M24|
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Contact Name:||Kamal Mann|
|Job Published:||March 01, 2021 20:50|
FinXL I.T Professional Services is an innovative Australian owned company providing our clients with technology enabled business solutions and consulting services.
As the 'go-to' mid-tier Service Provider for many Australian and International clients, FinXL enjoys a diverse client portfolio, boasting some of the industry's leading: Telecommunication, Banking and Finance and Commercial Corporations, along with many State and Federal Government Departments.
We are seeking Technical Test Analyst - API to join the team shaping the payment services experience for our customers.
The Test / Technical Analyst candidate will need to be all-rounded; able to adapt to a fast-paced, lean and agile working environment. In summary, the Test/Technical Analyst role will:
Role and Responsibilities:
- Extensive knowledge of API testing and API automation.
- Create and maintain a test automation framework.
- Conduct effective and efficient testing to accommodate all the requirements on key projects and programs for delivery; ensuring all defects are recorded, tracked and resolved
- Have a strong theoretical and practical knowledge of key test and test automation tools,
- Assist in the development, implementation, maintenance, automation and process/documentation for the Payments Platforms test environments and testing tools,
- Train and coach Payments BAU and project resources in the use of and methodologies adopted for testing,
- Have the ability to lead project test teams and create test execution and acceptance plans,
- Ability to create test summary reports and report in line with defect manage management practices,
- Have a good working knowledge of JIRA and QC (other) test management applications/practices.
Work Experience Required:
- Strong background in test automation tools, scripting and test practices - minimum five years of experience
- Must have API testing experience. - minimum five years of experience
- Experience with environment management and test data creation for test automation
- Ability to perform in waterfall / agile and hybrid environments.
- Experience with writing test frameworks from scratch.
To apply for this fantastic opportunity, please create a cover letter outlining your reason(s) for consideration, along with an up to date catered C.V and 'Apply Now'.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Business Process Analyst
Sydney CBD, New South Wales
IT Support Analyst
Data Steward / Data Governance / Data Quality Analyst
Sydney, New South Wales
Lead RF Engineer
Adelaide, South Australia
Cloud Consultant / Architect - Long Term Contract
Sydney, New South Wales