FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Our client, a consulting company based in Adelaide CBD are currently seeking a Technical Writer to join their team for a contract opportunity until end of June 2019 (with possibility of 1 year extension).
To be considered for this role, you must be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
• Tertiary Qualifications/Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/English or equivalent
• High level knowledge of Australian English and grammar, advanced writing and communication skills, including editing and proofreading
• High level knowledge of information architecture and data driven processes
• Advanced knowledge of technical documentation principles and tools like Visio
• Ability to express complex technical ideas in an uncomplicated way
• Demonstrated experience in System Architecture documentation
• Demonstrated experience in setting technical specification templates, guidelines and standards for teams
• Good knowledge of the software development process, especially within Agile environments"
• Must be Australian Citizen or eligible to be sponsored for baseline clearance
If this position suit your skills and professional experience, then we want to hear from you!!
APPLY NOW by submitting your CV in Word Format and we will contact successful applicants within 24 hours.