|Job Title:||Technical Writer|
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Contact Name:||Erika Ventura|
|Job Published:||March 08, 2022 13:21|
FinXL I.T Professional Services is an innovative Australian owned company providing our clients with technology enabled business solutions and consulting services.
As the 'go-to' mid-tier Service Provider for many Australian and International clients, FinXL enjoys a diverse client portfolio, boasting some of the industry's leading: Telecommunication, Banking and Finance and Commercial Corporations, along with many State and Federal Government Departments.
We are seeking a several Technical Writer to join our team. You will be contributing to the development of the Change Management Delivery Program with a specific focus on the planning, development and on-line publication of learning and support material according to agreed schedules and quality guidelines.
Provide guidance to Change Manager, Business Analysts, Project Manager and PMO analysts in relation to learning and instructional design. Key project that the assignee will be supporting is the ISOD Card Fraud project. However, the expectations of this role is that assistance will be provided with Learning activities across other projects within the Fraud Delivery Program if and when required.
As a Technical Writer you will be responsible for the following:
- Conduct and draft Learning Needs Analysis and Learning Strategy/Plan
- Develop learning materials that are engaging and easily absorbed, including, where applicable, via multi-media (video & voiceover), animated PowerPoint slides, zoom, etc)
- Work with the vendor, where applicable, to embed a business process focus into customised technical training
- Identify and collaborate with Product Owners, SMEs, Change Champions, Team Leads and other change resources to validate learning content
- Co-ordinate the publication of learning and support materials in appropriate locations
- Liaise with the Change Manager to ensure communication and learning messages are aligned
- Work with Instructional Writers or Product Managers to ensure work instructions and learning are aligned
- Manage learning material sign-off
- Develop materials that can be left behind to support transition to BAU and beyond
- Contribute to feedback loops, ensuring lessons learned are incorporated into future communication, engagement and learning activities
- Manage updates to existing on-boarding learning materials where applicable.
- Track and report on progress
- Raise risks and issues, recommend and action treatments as appropriate
- Contribute to the maintenance of program repositories including SharePoint, NABit, LAN drive and visual management boards
- Work flexibly and collaboratively with other team members to ensure the program/project operates smoothly.
- Instructional Design including multi-media skills at an experienced level
- Collaboration skills within change and broader project team
- Strong stakeholder management
- Excellent time management and ability to work with competing priorities
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English language, ability to convert dry technical information into a format that's understandable to our stakeholders
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint)
- Strong skills in SharePoint (or other content management system) and other tools required to publishing on intranet (e.g. design and usability)
- Strong adherence to quality, complying with NAB branding and style guides
- Strong instructional design experience in traditional and emerging training methods.
- Project delivery experience of this size and type preferred within a Change Management team
- Roll your mouse over to that Apply Now button if you think your skills and experience fit the bill for this role. Submitted CVs must be in Word.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's