|Job Title:||Technical Writer|
|Job Published:||February 27, 2019 17:43|
- March start
- Perm with FinXL and contracting options available
- Minimum NV1 clearance is a must
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established innovative Australian company providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries including Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 850 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
FinXL is looking to engage a Technical writer for a technology upgrade project
Key skills and experience include:
- Previous experience working within a large and diverse Federal Government Department
- Demonstrated record of success at Technical/ Document Writing
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- A proven ability to quickly establish productive working relationships with stakeholders, and have the ability to actively listen
- Expert understanding and demonstrated ability to use MS Word, Excel and Visio
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience working as a Technical Writer is preferred
- Analysing the target audience and determining the appropriate medium for presenting documentation in a user-friendly language appropriate to receiving business groups
- Plan, design, research, write and edit a range of documents, including user guides, work instructions and supporting technical documentation relevant to business requirements for both print and possibly online use
- Write technically accurate and grammatically correct documentation
- Organise information so users can easily navigate through it
- Write end user documentation, such as user guides, work instructions and process maps
- Collaborate with stakeholders and interpret verbal and written information
- Edit existing written documentation to create seamless and consistent documentation suites for end users
- Establish strong relationships with your team, internal and external stakeholders
FinXL fosters a high-performing, inclusive workplace built on a foundation of excellence, respect and dignity. We take corporate social responsibility seriously through our ongoing activities with communities and staff
involvement in these efforts. We are committed to environmentally friendly practices in both our own operations and our work with clients.
To be considered please send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Anu Ananth on 02 6243 6455 to discuss further.
FinXL does not accept unsolicited resumes or appreciate unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies.
FinXL encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's