|Job Title:||Technical Writer|
|Job Published:||September 11, 2019 16:34|
- Start ASAP
- 2 x up to 12 months each
- Baseline clearance essential
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established innovative Australian company providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries including Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 850 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
FinXL is looking to engage a Technical writer in Canberra.
To be successful for this role candidate must have:
- Creation of user-friendly technical guides for DevOps toolsets;
- Creation of user-friendly administration guides for DevOps toolsets;
- Creation and design of forms to facilitate requests in delivering DevOps services;
- Documentation of a DevOps technology architecture;
- Documentation of roles and permissions throughout DevOps stages; and
- Development of continuous integration and continuous deployment processes to meet change management requirements.
- Ability to create user-friendly processes and guides for technical and non-technical audiences to departmental standards in support of programs.
- Ability to communicate effectively with a range of stakeholders responsible for different areas of IT service management.
- Experience in translating advice provided by technical specialists into option papers for reviews boards.
- Experience with SDLC, ITIL and DevOps practices.
- Experience with the creation of technical diagrams and process maps using visualization tools such as MS Visio and Sparx.
FinXL fosters a high-performing, inclusive workplace built on a foundation of excellence, respect and dignity. We take corporate social responsibility seriously through our ongoing activities with communities and staff involvement in these efforts. We are committed to environmentally friendly practices in both our own operations and our work with clients.
To be considered please send applications to email@example.com or contact Rita on 02 6243 6441 to discuss further.
FinXL does not accept unsolicited resumes or appreciate unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies.
FinXL encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.