|Job Title:||Technical Writer|
|Job Published:||November 07, 2019 15:04|
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Our client, a Granville based organisation, is looking for an experienced Technical Writer to start within 1 week.
• Create, update, and maintain high quality technical and R&D documentation
• Focus on both customer facing documentation (implementation guides, high level product reference guides) as well as internal documentation (detailed product administration documents and procedural documents)
• Work with internal teams to obtain in-depth product knowledge and documentation requirements
Who you are
You will have the following skills/experience
• Proven experience in documentation of software
• Ability to own and drive a project to build technical documentation from the ground up
• Proven ability to understand and translate technical information for stakeholders of varying technical backgrounds
• Good knowledge of Confluence, Jira, MS Word and MS PowerPoint
• High attention to detail
• Excellent written and oral communication
What’s on offer
This is a 3 months’ engagement with a high profile organisation working on a fast pace project.
If you would like to be considered, please send your application to Julia Leung on email@example.com or click the apply button.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's