|Job Title:||Test Analyst|
|Location:||Canberra, Australian Capital Territory|
|Contact Name:||Simmi Vakharia|
|Job Published:||September 10, 2021 18:10|
- Nov 2021 start | Canberra Location
- Initials contract for 12 months with extensions
- Australian Citizenship required - Baseline clearance required
FinXL IT/SCC Professional Services is an established innovative Australian company providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries including Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 850 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
FinXL are looking to engage multiple Test Analyst to support a new major project for one of our clients' here in Canberra.
The key responsibilities include:
- Execute test cases as required within the test suites and record the results of test execution;
- Adhere to Defect Management strategy to manage defects;
- Document test plans in line with the department Test Strategy;
- Assist the Enterprise Testing and Quality Assurance section and other teams with testing activities as required this may include peer reviews, walk throughs; and
- Provide feedback/reports on estimates of testing effort and progress for project management and planning activities
The key skills required are:
- Minimum 3 years' experience in manual testing
- Experience in application (including D365), Datawarehouse (with strong SQL skills and ETL knowledge) system integration and mobile device testing.
- Experience using various test tools (i.e. Azure DevOps, MicroFocus ALM and ALM
- ISTQB Foundation Certificate or equivalent certificate, or relevant practical experience.
- ISTQB Foundation Agile Extension Certificate or equivalent.
FinXL fosters a high-performing, inclusive workplace built on a foundation of excellence, respect and dignity. We take corporate social responsibility seriously through our ongoing activities with communities and staff involvement in these efforts. We are committed to environmentally friendly practices in both our own operations and our work with clients.
To be considered please send in your application to Simmi and you can call on 02 6243 6460 to discuss further.
FinXL does not accept unsolicited resumes or appreciate unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies.
FinXL encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's