Banking & Financial Services
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established innovative Australian company providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries including Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 850 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
If this is the right role for you, your skills and qualifications may include some or most of the below:
- Experience in Quality Engineering with relevant software development Environment
- Working closely with developers to develop required automation hooks
- Developing and improving test automation frameworks for functional, regression and performance testing
- Practical hands-on experience conducting manual testing
- Experience working in an Agile team environment
- Knowledge of best-practice development and automation practices, ideally with experience creating test automation frameworks and quality engineering practices
- A 'can do' attitude, with a willingness to work as part of a team to deliver quality solutions.
- A passion for coaching and uplifting other team members to ensure systems are designed for reliability, performance and testability
- Tertiary qualifications in Information Technology, Computer Science, other related discipline will be highly regarded.
FinXL fosters a high-performing, inclusive workplace built on a foundation of excellence, respect and dignity. We take corporate social responsibility seriously through our ongoing activities with communities and staff involvement in these efforts. We are committed to environmentally friendly practices in both our own operations and our work with clients.
FinXL is committed to an inclusive workforce and we strongly encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and people from culturally diverse backgrounds.
If Interested applicants are encouraged to apply by submitting their most up-to-date resume in the first instance.
We look forward to speaking with interested applicants. Reach out to Addie for a quick chat - 0732-322-316 or email to details.