|Job Title:||Test Analyst|
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Contact Name:||Kamal Mann|
|Job Published:||November 10, 2020 07:08|
FinXL IT Professional Services is an innovative Australian owned company providing our clients with technology enabled business solutions and consulting services. We have 20 years of year on year success. Our teams specialise in the following areas of technology recruitment (contract and permanent): DevOps | Business Intelligence | Big Data | Analytics | Infrastructure | Engineering | Digital; iOS Android| Front End Development| Back End Development | UX | UI | Research | Project Management | Change Management | AdOps | Service Delivery.
We are looking for Test Analyst who is all-rounded; able to adapt to a fast-paced, lean and agile working environment.You will be assigned in to one of our clients many project portfolios encompassing digital initiatives and revolutionary payment systems. You will likely be exposed to many up to date technologies which you can built on to your current development skills sets and experience.
- Conduct, both effectively and efficiently, required testing for key project and program delivery; ensuring all defects are recorded and managed to resolution,
- Have a strong theoretical and practical knowledge of key testing principles and an understanding of test automation tools,
- Have the ability to understand and follow test execution and acceptance plans,
- Ability to create test summary reports and report in line with defect management practices,
- Have a good working knowledge of JIRA and QC (other) test management applications/practices.
Skills & Experience
- Previous experience with FIS on either DN or IST.
- A good understanding of testing automation tools, scripting and test practices - minimum three years
- Previous experience with the creation and use of test data for test automation
- Proven ability to deliver in both waterfall / agile / hybrid environments
- Ability to manage / maintain test tools, scripts, and testing results to resolution
- Ability to manage risk-based testing in a critical and highly available environment
- Proven experience in the Payments Industry - minimum three years.
To apply for this fantastic opportunity, please create a cover letter outlining your reason(s) for consideration, along with an up to date catered C.V and 'Apply Now'. If you have any questions prior to your application about this role, please feel free to contact Kamal Mann at: for discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's