Test Analyst- Banking, API Testing
|Job Title:||Test Analyst- Banking, API Testing|
|Job Published:||May 27, 2019 17:08|
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
· Be working within a fast paced, dynamic Agile product team.
· Be the driving force behind lean, high quality digital banking products
· Use soft skills to support developers and product owners in releasing to production efficiently, but with quality as the key consideration
· Constantly look for ways to improve as a QA and as a team, facilitating quality discussions and providing an independent view
· Be a major contributor across the entire SDLC from inception through to release to production
· Experience testing web applications, mobile apps, web services and automation testing.
· Extensive experience in SOAP / REST API test automation
· Extensive experience in web and mobile test automation P
· Proven ability to switch contexts quickly within complex work environments
· Experience in embedding Agile/ Scrum best practice within digital product teams
· Experience in creating and managing automation test scripts, test strategies and test plans
· Experience in analysing test results, exploratory testing and managing defects to resolution
· Experience implementing a BDD culture and experience with tools such as Cucumber
· Exposure to CI/CD concepts, practices and tools.
· Long term career opportunity with FINXL Consulting – great projects
· Working in a progressive financial services client
· Good over-all work life balance, competitive salary
If you are interested on this role, please email your Cv to