FinXL IT Professional Services is a leading IT services organisation providing a broad range of services to assist large Australian enterprises and Government departments to deliver IT projects.
At present, we are looking for a Test Automation Lead to join our market leading client and work on providing streamlined tools, automation at the same time, utilising your extensive diagnostic capability!
To succeed in this role, you will have operational and technical test automation knowledge with the ability to work with the operational teams and IT to resolve defects and ensure quality test automation delivery. You will thrive on advising and providing recommendations to your stakeholders to support operational readiness activities with continuous process improvements.
- Develop strong business wide stakeholder relationships and continuous engagement of key stakeholders.
- Drive continuous business improvement initiatives, including identify and providing requirements to improve operational performance.
- Test case automation and maintenance to support ongoing delivery and changes which includes monthly and salesforce releases.
- Drive Operational Support process and IT requirements across all relevant forums, including but not limited to: requirements, business cases, priority, solution, integration, UAT, implementation, review.
Skills & qualifications required:
- 3 + years' experience in a technical solution telecommunication operational environment.
- Detailed understanding of Nokia T&D, Motive, SNPM, NA-C software suites.
- Ability to define and support new process & process improvement projects.
- 5 + years' experience in system test automation and framework delivery programs.
- 5 + years' experience in product & technology development.
- Strong command on test automation programming & Scripting languages: APIs, Java & C#
- Experience in developing automation test framework for - Application under Test (AUT): Web, Mobile, Desktop, Oracle Apps and APIs
- Service Assurance experience and knowledge
- Knowledge of generic automation framework tools: LEAN FT, Jenkins, GIT, Maven
- Basic knowledge of testing lifecycle (SDLC) - Planning, data and environment setup, execution, defect management etc.
If this opportunity sounds like the challenge you have been looking for please apply online today!
Please note that due to the volume of expected applications, only shortlisted individuals will be contacted.