|Job Title:||Test Lead|
|Job Published:||June 04, 2019 11:43|
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Our client, a large Brisbane based organisation, is looking for an experienced Test Lead to work on a cloud solution project.
- Provide leadership to the program team in testing QUT’s HCM solution (SAP SuccessFactors)
- Develop the program test plan and organising / controlling the testing process
- Define the scope of testing within the context of each release / delivery
- Understand existing platforms’ architecture, system and process design, and recommend related test cases
- Work closely with other teams to analyse, clarify, document test requirements, scripts, etc.
- Apply the appropriate test measurements and metrics in the product and the Testing Team
- Deploy and manage resources for testing
- Ensure the timely delivery of different testing milestones
- Defect management with the respective reporting
- Prepare and present relevant reports of testing activities, solution test coverage, defects, etc.
- Ensure the hardware and software readiness for test execution
You will have the following skills/experience
- Experience in SAP SuccessFactors Test Management or similar cloud implementation projects in large complex organisations
- Knowledge of enterprise architecture frameworks and business process re-engineering principles and processes
- Experience in designing test strategies and plans
- Advanced analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
What’s on offer
This is a 12 months+ engagement with a high profile organisation with highly competitive remuneration on offer.
If you would like to be considered, please send your application to Sarah Kell on email@example.com or click the APPLY button.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's